I keep seeing the error "Could not start QuickBooks."
| Where is this feature?|
|1. ||Log In|
|2. ||Extra Features|
|3. ||QuickBooks File|
|4. ||File Format Details|
|5. ||QuickBooks Troubleshooting|
Delete the shopping cart authorization. This will force QuickBooks to re-authorize. Be sure to select "Yes, always" when you re-authorize.
Once you have deleted the application follow these instructions to setup the QuickBooks Web Connector again.
- Open QuickBooks
- Click on the "Edit" option on the top menu
- Click on "Preferences". This will open a new window
- Click on "Integrated Applications"
- Click on "Company Preferences"
- Select the company then click "Remove"