First Data Global Gateway API
| Where is this feature?|
|1. ||Log In|
|2. ||Cart Settings|
|3. ||Payment/Gateway Settings|
|4. ||Payment Gateway Configuration|
To download your First Data Global Gateway API digital PEM certificate, please use First Data Global Gateway Connect. Access First Data Global Gateway download Center in the First Data Global Gateway Support section:
Now that you have saved the PEM to your computer, you will need to upload the file to the cart administration area as follows:
- Log in at https://secure.linkpt.net/lpc/servlet/LPCLogin
- Click on "Support" in the Main Menu Bar.
- Click on the phrase "Download Center" under Downloads in the Side Menu Box.
- Click on the word "download" Store PEM File section on main page.
- Key in necessary information to start download.
- Save the file to your computer desktop. This will save as a ".pem" file extension.
Be sure to test your cart after making changes.
- Log into your shopping cart account administration.
- Go to step 4, "Payment/Gateway Settings".
- Choose First Data Global Gateway API from the gateway dropdown list.
- The page will refresh and you will be able to enter your First Data Global Gateway StoreNumber and password.
- Then use the "Browse" button next to the Upload PEM Certificate option to browse your computer and upload the ".pem" file.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of step 4 to save the information.
Credit card test numbers
Note: Entering your First Data Global Gateway API password is optional.